One of Logan’s dreams was to have a sunset yoga charity event. In that spirit, Logan’s Love held its first yoga experience at beautiful Honeymoon Island State Park in Dunedin, Florida on Saturday, June 30. We had over 50 attendees and raised over $1,500 towards the Cabin for Kids Project. Yoga was taught by Alex Cordoba, instructor at Yoga 365, where all were able to relax, reflect, and connect with friends.
- Alex Cordoba for her compassion, encouragement, and inspiration
- Aaron and Karen Ledesma and all students from Yoga 365 there to support us
- Brian Kirby and Kristina Petrillo, Honeymoon State Park
- Evan and Donnice Weaver for their generous support and providing Logan’s Love bracelets
- Jim Landmeyer and Ronnie Penoi for the live music
- Shauna and Josh Randolph for being the event photographers
- Bethani Randolph for the beautiful painting of Logan
- Trader Joe’s for providing refreshments
- Event support and water bottles for attendees thanks to the generous support from:
- Roman and Roman
- Trust Title Solutions
- CMO Club
- Wyatt and Mark Panaccione, James Randolph, Robyn Boone, Brian McCarty, Emma Walford, Lindsey Bates, and so many that volunteered…thank you all!