Throughout her life, Logan Renshaw had a strong desire and sense of urgency to change the world. She wanted to have an impact in childhood development, sustainable living, improving the environment, encouraging acceptance and compassion for others, the list goes on. She was inspired by the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals that focus on key societal challenges to make the world better.
Over the next several decades, we will focus on volunteering and supporting charitable causes important to Logan and our family.
We are fortunate that through Logan’s Love, Inc., a 5013c non-profit organization, we can help fulfill Logan’s mission and have her live on in our hearts and memory while she does God’s work in heaven. Join us on our journey as we make the world a better place through inspirational events, acts of kindness, and charitable giving.
Logan’s Love symbolizes that we all have special gifts and that one person can inspire others to be the light and make a difference.
Thanks to the love and support of our family and friends, we have raised and donated over $60,000 and provided over 1,400 volunteer hours since the start of the foundation.
- YMCA Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer, Fombell, PA, raised $38,000 to build a summer camp cabin and support the new Trail of Courage agility course
- Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in Boca Raton, FL scholarship – $5,000
- Good Samaritan Mission School, Uganda, East Africa – $3,900 to provide building, food, and school supplies to children
- NPH Orphanage – Over $3,000 to support children in Honduras
- Seneca Valley Junior Football and Cheer Association in Cranberry Township, PA, Logan Renshaw Memorial Scholarship – $2,000 donated by Logan’s Love plus the organization donates $1,000 annually to support a football and cheer athlete
- Easter For Eli – Over 400 Easter Baskets built through donations from Logan’s Love, family and friends, and the children of Espirito Santo Catholic Church in Safety Harbor, FL
- Metropolitan Ministries – Over $1,500 and volunteering to support families in need in the Tampa, FL region and coordination of food donations
- Mary Lee’s House – Over $1,300 to help provide advocacy support services for children that have been neglected or abused in the Tampa, FL area
- Safety Harbor Garden Club – Over $1,500 donated and volunteering including a pollination garden at Mullet Creek Park and gardening at Folly Farms community park
- Clearwater Aquarium and Marine Life Rescue in Clearwater, FL – Over $1,000
- YMCA Camp Immokalee, Keystone Heights, FL – Donated peddle boat for summer campers to enjoy on the nearby lake
Board of Directors
- Helen Renshaw, Founder
- Al Renshaw, Founder
- James Randolph, Advisor
Bee the Light Supporters
- The Weaver Family
- The Flatz Family
- The Harakel Family
- Tampa General Hospital
Gold Level Supporters
- Mortensen Family
- Diulus Family
- Kainaroi Family
- Safran Family
- Bryant Family
- Santos Family
- Krainik Family
- Kobasa Family
- Lally Family
- Murtaugh and Landmeyer Family