Throughout her life, Logan Renshaw had a strong desire and sense of urgency to change the world. She wanted to have an impact in childhood development, sustainable living, improving the environment, encouraging acceptance and compassion for others, the list goes on. She was inspired by the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals that focus on key societal challenges to make the world better.
Over the next several decades, we will focus on volunteering and supporting charitable causes important to Logan and our family.
We are fortunate that through Logan’s Love, Inc., a 5013c non-profit organization, we can help fulfill Logan’s mission and have her live on in our hearts and memory while she does God’s work in heaven. Join us on our journey as we make the world a better place through inspirational events, acts of kindness, and charitable giving.
Logan’s Love symbolizes that we all have special gifts and that one person can inspire others to be the light and make a difference.
- YMCA Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer, Fombell, PA, raised $37,000 to build a summer camp cabin and support the new Trail of Courage agility course
- Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in Boca Raton, FL scholarship – $5,000
- NPH Orphanage – Over $2,500 to support children in Honduras
- Seneca Valley Junior Football and Cheer Association in Cranberry Township, PA, Logan Renshaw Memorial Scholarship – $2,000 donated by Logan’s Love plus the organization donates $1,000 annually to support a football and cheer athlete
- Good Samaritan Mission School, Uganda, East Africa – $1,800 to provide building, food, and school supplies to children
- Clearwater Aquarium and Marine Life Rescue in Clearwater, FL – Over $1,000
- Metropolitan Ministries – Over $1,000 and volunteering to support families in need in the Tampa, FL region
- Mary Lee’s House – Over $800 to help provide advocacy support services for children that have been neglected or abused in the Tampa, FL area
- YMCA Camp Immokalee, Keystone Heights, FL – Donated a peddle boat for summer campers to enjoy on the nearby lake
- Safety Harbor Garden Club – Over $500 and volunteering including a pollination garden at Mullet Creek Park and gardening at Folly Farms community park
Board of Directors
- Helen Renshaw, Founder
- Al Renshaw, Founder
- James Randolph, Advisor