Thank you to all that have donated to Logan’s Love, Inc. and have generously volunteered or provided funding to support causes so important to Logan. The impact and goodwill of so many in such a short time has been truly inspiring.
- The CMO Club hosted a beach clean up with Logan’s Love on July 19, 2019. We picked up over 41 pounds of trash at Indian Rocks Beach.
- On Good Friday, April 19, 2019, Logan’s Love supported Easter for Eli, a foundation dedicated to providing Easter baskets to children’s hospitals in memory of Eli Garrett. Thanks to the generous support of students from Espiritu Santo Catholic Church’s education program, we donated and assembled over 200 Easter Baskets for children at John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St. Pete, bringing, hope, happiness, and Easter blessings to these courageous children.
- On February 2, 2019, one year after Logan’s heavenly birthday, we achieved our fund raising goal of $35,000 for the YMCA Cabin for Kids Project, making it possible for more children to go to camp and have a life-changing experience. The cabin was complete in July 2019. Thanks to so many that donated and fund raised for this project over the past year. A special thanks to Matt Weaver, President, A&M Construction Management, a young entrepreneur who donated his company’s profits for the month of November to this cause plus the hundreds of other donors that supported us…just amazing! We are humbled and blessed by the generosity of so many.
- In March 2018, dozens of other volunteers, helped to prepare 20,000 meals through Espiritu Santo Catholic Church in support of the Helping Hands project with Catholic Relief Services.
- Volunteered to help provide over 6,000 meals for the Christmas holiday at Metropolitan Ministries on December 24, 2018.
- Beach Clean-up and Barbecue. Over 111 pounds of trash collected at Sand Key Beach Park on November 3, 2018 in Clearwater, FL in partnership with Keep Pinellas Beautiful.
- Bake sale fundraiser at Family Faith Fest on October 27, 2018.
- Salt Yoga – Seven Fields chose Logan’s Love for their charity of support during the month of August 2018 raising over $650 in support the YMCA Cabin for Kids Project.
- Wine/Cheese Candlelight Celebration and Fundraiser at the YMCA Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer in Fombell, PA on July 12, 2018.
- Sunset Beach Yoga at Honeymoon Beach, FL on June 30, 2018 with over 50 attendees.
- Beach Clean-up and planting of two butterfly gardens at FIU University on April 14, 2018, 30 attendees and over 90 volunteer hours—hosted by Wyatt Panaccione with support from the FIU School of Environment, Arts, and Society (SEAS).
- Annual sponsorship to provide educational support of two orphans, Allan and Jovia, through the Good Samaritan Mission School, Uganda, East Africa.
- Two-year scholarship donation by Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in Boca Raton, FL.
- Logan Renshaw Memorial Scholarship by the Seneca Valley Junior Football and Cheer Association in Cranberry Township, PA.
- Over $1,000 donated to the Clearwater Aquarium and Marine Life Rescue in Clearwater, FL.
Organization Giving and Support
- Matthew Weaver, A&M Construction Management
- Salt Yoga – Seven Fields
- Pete and Gina Krainik, The CMO Club
- Howard Breindel, DeSantis Breindel
- In-kind donations from Trader Joe’s Tampa and Boca Raton, FL locations
- Cayden Renshaw for his love of Logan, inspiration, and passion for giving and volunteering.
- Evan, Donnice, Ashlee, Matt, Anthony, and Georgia Weaver for volunteering and for all the donations to promote the foundation (wrist bands, coffee cups, shirts…the list goes on).
- Bethani Randolph and Mike Kainaroi for capturing Logan’s spirit and inspiration through the graphic design of the foundation logo and web site.
- James Randolph for serving on the board, Shauna Randolph for being there helping and supporting us, and the entire Randolph family.
- Marlene Peck, Helen’s childhood friend, who has been so supportive of the foundation and all we do.
- Joan Shinavski, lawyer, and John Lally, accountant, for help us to set-up the foundation.
- The Renshaw, Murtaugh and Landmeyer families, Robyn Boone, and all of our friends that have lifted us up and given us love, hope, and strong faith to carry on and fulfill Logan’s mission.